Make Your Ideas Reality: Intro to Business and Entrepreneurship
Location: ZOOM (Link will be emailed to your inbox)
Recommended Age: 12-16
Time: 10:00AM - 11:30AM
Date: August 17 - August 21
Student Capacity: 12
This will be a fast-paced introduction to marketing bootcamp class, no prior knowledge required! The course will include some basic business terminology lessons, similar to what you would learn in the marketing unit at your Business 101 class in college or in high school. In addition, the class will include improvisational speaking and presentation activities that help students get a feel for the real business world. Students will leave this course knowing the basics of marketing and how to effectively sell an idea. Looking forward to jumping into the world of business with you!
- Learn the fundamentals of business and a brief overview of the clusters of business
- Roleplay to make the decisions of business leaders in the real world
- Dive in deeper with Entrepreneurship and learn to correctly position your ideas
- Master the selling process and communicate the value of your idea, product, or service
- Apply it all to our world right now!
Meet Your Instructor:
Swathi Narayan (Incoming Senior at Eastlake High School)
My passion for helping others grow has surfaced through my many leadership positions, especially as Eastlake High’s DECA President and Senior NHS Officer. Additionally, as a two-time International qualifier and state champion of Creative Marketing in DECA, and the American Association of University Women’s student honoree in Technology, I have a wide range of experiences to draw from to help students to reach their full potential. My current passions are computer science, math, and business!
- Registration for one Student$36.50$36.500$0