Into to App Development with Block Programming
Location: ZOOM (Link will be emailed to your inbox)
Recommended Age: 10-16
Time: 1:00PM to 2:30PM Mon-Fri
Date: August 17 to August 21
Student Capacity: 10
- Explore the MIT App Inventor Workspace
- Understand conditionals (if, else, while, etc.)
- Learn programming fundamentals
- Be equipped with the tools needed for future projects
- Create your own working mobile app!
Meet Your Instructor:
Arnav Sacheti (Incoming student at Worcester Polytechnic Institute)
Programming has been a passion of Arnav's since he was first introduced to robotics in middle school. It started with him getting his cousin's NXT. Surpassed with the opportunity to take robotics at school and gaining experience with VEX. This was also the time at which he was introduced to Arduino, a programmable microcomputer, allowing him to build a mini security hub. Arnav has continued expanding his knowledge and gained experience with numerous robotics challenges. He looks forward to sharing his knowledge and passion with you!
- Registration for One Student$36.50$36.500$0