Building Your Own Business
Location: ZOOM (Link will be emailed to your inbox)
Recommended Age: 9-14
Time: 10:00AM to 12:00PM Mon-Fri
Date: July 19 to July 31
Student Capacity: 10
- Brainstorm business ideas
- Utilize idea validation & conduct market research
- Develop a professional business plan
- Explore advertising and branding techniques
- Develop any other necessary projects needed to launch- social media, website, etc.
- Network and hear from local entrepreneurs
We highly recommend you register for this workshop with another business partner(s) and come with some ideas! This is not at all a requirement but a suggestion. Students will have the option to work independently or join another student/team with permission from both sides.
Prerequisite: None! Come excited to learn :)
Meet Your Instructor:
Saachi Sharma (Student at Tesla STEM High School)
Saachi found their love for business at the young age of eight years old when they would raise money for various relief funds. The aspect of helping the community while having the freedom to do it in their own way intrigued Saachi into making start-ups of their own. They look forward to helping aspiring entrepreneurs learn the ins and outs of the start-up world.